We are now taking showroom appointments 9am – 5pm daily at all our showroom locations Monday – Saturday.
In order to manage the safety of both our staff and clients, our doors will remain closed to walk-in and unexpected client visits.
If you are new to visiting our showrooms and have considered stopping in, please do not be intimidated by the appointment process. Our showroom coordinators will easily manage appointment times that, not only work best for you, but also suit your needs.
Our project managers will continue to rotate between working remotely and in the showroom.
Its best to plan ahead… so we are requiring adherence to a few simple rules!
Making an Appointment
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
- Adherence to Appointment times and duration is strongly encouraged
- Changes to Appointments must be given at least 1 hour in advance of the Appointment time
- Expected number of attendees – only groups of 3 or fewer will be scheduled at a time
What to Expect Before You Arrive
- All attendees must wear facial coverings while in the showroom
- Adherence to social distancing guidelines is strongly encouraged
- We request hand sanitizer be used prior to touching displays and will be provided on site
Sample Pick-ups / Drop-offs
- Must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance due to challenges with current staffing rotations
- To minimize traffic inside the showrooms, all sample pick-ups and drop-offs will be ‘curbside’
Remember all orders continue to be processed and picked up at our downtown location in Austin. Orders being picked up in San Antonio must be arranged in advance with our Olmos Park showroom.